1 1/8 steerer tube replacement Pace RC36 EVO III ?

No2ndPrize

Merlin Fan
Some Pace forks as also the RC36 EVO III have a crown with bolts where the steerer tube can be replaced.

Pace sells still steel replacement sterrer, but no alloy any longer (no thread, 1 1/8")

Are there other suppliers where I can get an uncutted alloy steerer tube (no thread, 1 1/8")
or are there 3rd party replacement alloy steerer which would also fit into a Pace fork?

I know RST replacement steerer fit well into Marzocchi Bomber forks, however they look different to the original Pace steerer.

Appreciate any helpful hints.

Not sure if it helps but I’m selling these which have a removable steerer depending on what length you need.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Try justbackdated, fork English. Services pace and often has spares.

If you are searching elsewhere, pace ones are straight, not flared at the crown and have a circlip groove to stop the steerer pulling through (when circlip in place). A straight steerer with a shoulder at the bottom would work too.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes, the alloy ones are really rare, at least when you are looking for an uncut NOS one.

Only with pure luck I found an uncut NOS alloy after several months of searching, but havn't seen a second one since then.

Back