Mix of Suntour XC Pro Parts.
All prices exclude postage and more photos on request!
Used XC Pro Pedals.
Gold cages. Good but used condition. Some wear as can be seen. Stickers mostly worn.
£95 plus shipping
NOS Suntour XC Pro SE Cantilever Brake set
Some storage wear but in nice condition...
After some ti bolts to fit XC Pro, but guessing generic enough as follows:
- Rear Mech cable fixing bolt - short
- Fr mech clamp and cable fixing bolt
- Brake lever clamp bolt x2
- Thumbshifter clamp bolt x2
- Suntour XC Pro brake cable hanger - cone/dome bolt
After the following in decent or NOS condition:
- xc pro chain rings or chain set - pre micro drive - must be mint
- xc pro - pedals or cage - must be be mint
- an XC Pro - pre microdrive wheels set - silver rims (mavic, sun or campag) - circa 1991-2.
What you got?!?
Mix of used XTR, XT and DX parts. All well used with the odd mark here and there, but in working order.
- M650 DX front mech with blue clamp bold - £20
- M734 XT brake caliper fr and rear set. No bolts, pads. - £25 SOLD
- M739 XT rear derailleur in nice condition - £30 - SOLD
- M953 XTR rear...
Very good condition Klein Quantum Pro Fuselage from 1997/1998. Jade Chameleon Green/Purple flip paint. Comes with frame, fork, mc2 stem, Thompson post and seat clamp. 48-53cm seat tube depending how and where you measure from. Minor marks here and there but nothing major for a 20 year old frame...
Looking for a cheap but decent condition wheelset circa 1990-1994. Wheels must:
- run true
- hubs not be rough
- silver or ceramic coating rim surfaces
- mavic or campag rims ideally
- XT or DX hubs
Hoping you can help with...
1. M732/735 Allen pinch bolt thingy that clamps cable to rear mech.
2. M732/735 STI rapid fire shifter plastic casing spare parts - specifically the casing around the gear gubbins stuff
3. M900/910 brake straddle cables (the grail)
4. Mint or NOS m732/735 chain...
Does anyone either:
- know a Surrey based bike shop that has this tool and can thread my fork steerer
- know anyone who can lend one to me so I can do it?!?
Will pay the going hire rate!!!
Has anyone got some decent 700c rims or a m900/910 wheel set for a hybrid / cross bike? I’m fed up swapping tyres on the one wheel set and want one set of wheels with cross tyres and the other with slicks!
Has anyone got some decent retro 700c rims or a m900/910 wheel set for a hybrid / cross bike? I’m fed up swapping tyres on the one wheel set and want one set of wheels with cross tyres and the other with slicks!