British Eagle Pro Carbon or ALAN

computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Yes I know the header covers a wide range and yes I am after a specific type way back when I had to sell a bike this was probably my most loved and used of all time and the sale was a forced but very reluctant must.

I was looking for this frame at the weekend as I do from time to time this particular search was sparked by the fact I was in Southport with family having fish and chips by the very place I bought it from, and well I found one surprisingly on here.

In all the time I have been a member I have only ever seen a similar frame once for sale and the one I seen at the time was to small

Anyway the frame it turns out was an Alan I never knew back then what it was so if you got one and want to part with it let me know or if you see one pm me if you would

Much appreciated

Ste

Attachments

• P1010055.jpg
    P1010055.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 4,538
I sold mine too :( Not for much either! Although it went to a very talented kid who I hope is still winning races on it! ;)

Good luck with the search - they are truly amazing things to ride :cool:

wasnt take as that lol was just being to lazy to type bump :LOL:

and if you see him and he decides to sell then point him in my direction i had one other week awas in france but fella wouldnt ship

Latest posts

Back