Lysander Road Stuff Fer Sale- Time pedals, SR Fork

Lysander

Comedy Genius
Feedback
View
SR-700c-fork.jpg

SR 700c 1" forks 173mm threaded with headset £30 posted
Forks from my Klein Quantum, marks here and there, but good quality and with a Stronglight Heedset.

Time-equipe-pedals.jpg

Time Equipe pedals, no cleats £15 posted
These were on my Q when I first got it, real Old Skool original clipless.......
J E James and Dotbike have cleats for @ £18

Dibs followed by PM, payment by PayChum or Bank Transfer, Postal Order, Cheque, half-sooked sweeties and three copies of The Beezer, etc.........Any extry info ye want, post or PM me.

Previously on Buy My Old Tat:
Ultegra 8sp Cassette 12t-21t £18 posted SOLD
Fairly close ratio for racing snakey types.........

Sora cable guide and stops £3 posted SOLD
Nowt fancy, but they'll do the job..........

TriBars Tranz-X £15 posted SOLD
From when i used tae be a racing-snakey type- some scores from when I cut the tape off when I re wrapped them once- ye could touch up with paint of just have a longer wrap of bar tape to cover.......the arm rests fit direct to the handlebars, standard 25.4mm.

Selle Italia Flite- Original, 1991 manufacture.
Original Flite, red logo, good nick, slight scuffs and marks with use- £38 SOLD
The Daddy. :cool:

Cheers,
Dav

Other Mountain Bikee stuff in the MTD fer Sale section

I'll take the downtube cable adapters and the triathlon aerobars provided that you'll ship those to the States. PM on the way.

stauqmuk":r8d33kl7 said:
I'll take the downtube cable adapters and the triathlon aerobars provided that you'll ship those to the States. PM on the way.

Okaydokay- I'll get ye a figure for shipping to US.

I think it's these:
PD2020.jpg

from what I can gather on't web.........four bolt system- think they change to a three bolt LOOK stylee in 2004. The rounded shape at the front and the lip at the back seem to make sense given the shape of the pedal.

J E James and Dotbike have them on their sites:
http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/time-cle ... 62917.html
http://www.dotbike.com/ProductsP5457.as ... mpaign=FGL

would make a cheap good quality and larger footprint pedal than spud's if ye have the right shoe pattern.

Cheers,
Dav

Aye- I'd get some cleats and use these myself but I'm all Spudded up- it's handy to be able to use mtb shoes on the road bike sometimes so ye can actually walk!!

Back