Ibis Mojo 2001 updated: 16-05-2013

mvd1974

Retro Guru
Here's my Ibis Mojo 2001. In the pic it has the wheels I use in my '95 for now since my Tune MAG170 is damaged now and I'm waiting for a new hub shell.. Oh, and some other changes are done.. Maybe I should take a new picture.. comming soon (if interested)

Spec's as it should be with the Tune Hubs:

Frame: Ibis Mojo 2001 (Deda tubes)
Fork: Rock Shox custom (SID Race titanium with a BB crown and head tube)
Headset: Chris King ahaed 1 1/8”
Stem: Ibis titanium 1 1/8” x 125
Handlebar: Easton EC70
Grips: ?? ...just 22 grams or so..
Barends: Extralite
Brakes: Machine Tech Zero flex V-brakes
Brake levers: Extralite
Shifters: SRAM X.0 triggers
Front Derailleur: XTR
Rear Derailleur: X.0 short version
Derailleur/brake lines: Jagwire L3
Cassette: SRAM 990
Chain: SRAM 991
Cranks: good old Ritchey compact
Chainrings: LM 44T, TA 34T, TA 22T
Bottom Bracket: BICI titanium
Pedals: Crank Brothers with steel axle
Hub Skewers: Tune AC16/17
Hubs: Tune MAG170 28H, Tune MIG70r 28H
Rims: Mavic 517 28H (going to change to ZTR's I think)
Spokes: DT evolution black (back: X2 right, X3 left, front: radial)
Tyres: Continental Twister Supersonic
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
Seatpost: Balistic titanium
Bottle Cage: Ringle H2O

Attachments

• Ibis Mojo 2001 frame.jpg
    Ibis Mojo 2001 frame.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6,813
  • Ibis Mojo 2001 1.jpg
    Ibis Mojo 2001 1.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 6,813
Thats really nice, and if my handjob was anything to go by it will ride fantastic.. :)

What sort of weight is it.. ?

Here's the one I put together last year,, Sold it like an idiot.. :roll:

IMG_2525.jpg

Another is on the hit list for this next year.. ;)

BTW, If you wanna sell me those compact ritcheys, let me know.. ;)

Sithlord":34kfo7x2 said:
Thats really nice, and if my handjob was anything to go by it will ride fantastic.. :)

I didn't weigh (or calculated it as it is now), but as seen in the pic I believe it was about 9.6kg or 21,15lbs. Not a real lightweight, but it rides fantastic IMO...

I'm waiting for the new Tune hub shell, but that takes ages.. When the 'new' Tune wheelset is fitted, I'll give it a try on the scale. :)

Sithlord":3uohkshy said:

That handjob Ibis you sold looks great !! Still love those more than the later Deda rides they put out of the factory...

Underneath you'll find a link to my handjob '95 as it's in progress... Last week I bought 2 pair of Paul Stoplights and 2 pair of Joe's (front and rear ones). All in the wrong color.. :? :?
Still have to dicide which pair are gonna turn green anodized to complete the '95.. I know... :oops: it's a bit of faking, but these kind of brakes came in green origianally..

...after that I'm gonna think of 'up-grading' the 2001 with an other set of cranks and other things.

Send me a PM so I don't forget to offer you the Ritchey's. Though it might take an other year, 'cause I don't have much time till the end of 2010...

I'm selling mine if you are interested. It'll come with a black Judy and a 28.6 Syncros post. From the pic, looks like mine is the same size as your. Mine is a small with a 15.5 c-c seat tube.

Sithlord":3auuiy2m said:

IMG_2525.jpg

Another is on the hit list for this next year.. ;)

BTW, If you wanna sell me those compact ritcheys, let me know.. ;)

Octsoc":2nwo386l said:
I'm selling mine if you are interested. It'll come with a black Judy and a 28.6 Syncros post. From the pic, looks like mine is the same size as your. Mine is a small with a 15.5 c-c seat tube.

Mine and the one of Sithlord are M (17"), but post a pic.. always nice to see an other Ibis :D :D

...a few weeks back they were kind of rare at this site, but now they become common I see.. even in the eBay&Marketplace there are quit a lot of links of Ibis's for sale... :)

Mine was one of the nicest bikes I have ever riden... lovely machine.. another one is hopefully on its way to me soon.. ;)

Back