Three options for photo hosting.
1 . Host the pictures yourself (preferred option!)
2 . Attach the pictures to your post
3. Mail the pictures to email@example.com
and I'll host them for you
4. Use a free hosting service such as fotopic
In order to display a picture from fotopic on this (and most other) forum you must do the following
1. Login to 'my fotopic'
2. Edit the collection with the picture you wish to display
3. Select the picture and choose the info tab
4. In the info tab you will see a direct link, something like http://images.fotopic.net/ya89e3.jpg
5. Place this url in the img tags, and you're good to go, like this -