Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:52 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:30 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor

20130322 - The gallery is now retired following the forum software upgrade, please see > viewtopic.php?t=240771

The gallery is now stable so you can all add your own photos.

Instructions for gallery use

1. Login to the forum
2. Follow one of links to the gallery
3. Click the button labelled 'Your Album'
4. Add photos or albums! Don't forget to resize your pictures prior to upload, we don't want the server full of 10MP pictures. If you want to use the Windows XP integration please use this link.

5. Don't forget to add keywords and give your photos proper titles your photos. If you do this your photos will automagically appear in the manufacturer and year albums. The keywords must be as follows. If I add a photo of my Fat Chance I would add the following keywords 1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Grello. The more info you add the better (within reason).

6. Your personal albums can be seen by navigating to them directly or following the little gallery button shown in each post or in your user control panel.

7. If you wish to add a photo from any part of the gallery to a post in the forum press the g2image button above, you will then be able to chose which image to add. Please bear in mind the list of user albums is case sensitive!

Please start to use the gallery! Although I shall leave the attachments active for the time being once people start to use the gallery I may disable them. Also don't forget to support our sponsers and use auction watch - using these links keeps retrobike online.