What projects are you working on?

rutteger

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Dyna-Tech Fan
Anybody got any interesting projects on the go :D

Not really got anything exciting on myself. Waiting for a few bits to complete the Yo, just finished sorting winter road and mountain bikes. Other than that got a couple of things I may or may not start, a retro 3 series cannondale and a newer (non-retro) Jekyll.

rutteger,

as you know, i am working on a kirk precision retro build at the moment.
the frame has been refinished and i have most of the parts sourced.
just looking for a few more bits.
it should be finished in a couple of weeks and i intend to use it as a road training bike.
now looking for an unusual frame to form the basis of my next build.
regards,

gaf16

gaf16":3of9f92k said:
now looking for an unusual frame to form the basis of my next build.

You'll be struggling to get anything more leftfield than the kirk ;) I reckon something like a trimble would be just the ticket :)

gaf16":3jjgo5au said:
i saw those trimble's on ebay recently.

if only!

Yeah, they were something else. Half the fun is speccing the bike out yourself though, and you'd not be wanting to change much on those...

those trimbles would hav made 3$K ea easy. I know as a few people were prepared to bid that much... not me!

only part I really need to finish a build is a decent set of purple QRs. could even swap for some silver ringle cam twists :)

yeh thanks for the heads up. I'm watching martyns, but they're gonna make waay more than I ever wanna spend.
I know of a set of purple critical racing QRs (rare) but the owners taking some persuading ;)

Latest posts

Back