Well here goes nothing:
Up for grabs is my 19" Specialized Stumpjumper - it's a 2003 vintage, when disc brakes where introduced to the range. Comp I think - ye olde M4 frame.
I've found the original specs, although a few bits and pieces have been changed through the years, and it is now sporting:
- Full XT gear, XT shifters, XT front/rear mech
- XT cranks
- Middleburn front rings
- Easton EA50 riser bars + Richtey 4-Axis cross country 90mm stem
- Specialized Adrenaline 26x2.0 front tyre and Continental Survival Pro 26x2.3 rear
- Thomson Elite lay back seat post and gold anodised Hope seat clamp
- Shimano M555 Disc Brakes (brand new pads on rear, through could do with a bleed)
- Original Fox Float RL 80 Forks - superb, never let me down
Everything clicks and clunks as it should, there are plenty of chips and scuffs on the frame that I have touched up - no dents/dings - these frames are bomb proof - cosmetics only. The rear shifter does it's job but could do with an update at some time.
I'm asking £375 - sensible offers welcome. For an additional £25 I can post to anywhere in UK.
Call me on 01794 502340 - Simon
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any inspection/test ride welcome - I am based in Romsey, Hampshire, near Southampton.
(reason for sale - I'm a victim of fashion and have gone for a 29er....!)