Leckhampton 23rd of September.

rupeww

Retrobike Rider
I have retitled this thread for 23rd of september, so the first few posts wont make much sense!!!

Yes that's next weekend!

Sorry it's short notice but next weekend is the first Sunday of the new month and we have nothing planned. Daj asked me a while back if I would do another Leckhampton ride, and he's been busy getting married and stuff so nothing got organised but I am still happy to do it.

So, who's in?

10am for 10.30 start. I'll have to look up the postcode again but we can start in the car park in town again, I think that was successful last time.

Evening Rupe,

Thank you for picking this up and getting a date on for this month, Its not actually looking that great for me at the moment :?

For other folks reading, Get along to this Rupe has a really nice route sorted with some fantastic decents with lots of surprises :cool:

Or we can change it now to 23rd September?

I'm only suggesting this Sunday as that was what I was asked to do, 23rd is just as good for me and far enough away that hopefully more can make it?

rupeww":17ehegum said:
Or we can change it now to 23rd September?

I'm only suggesting this Sunday as that was what I was asked to do, 23rd is just as good for me and far enough away that hopefully more can make it?

I've booked in to do the FoD Enduro that day!

I know Rupe . I totally take the blame with the wedding/holiday I let it slip etc

Think the 22rd is the national peaks ride too :?

See if anyone else pops up? :D

This weekend was in the calendar for the Blacks ride,but bad weather and other plans have sadly meant it is postponed until the better weather ( if it ever happens!)
sadly I'm riding out of area this weekend, so I'm out- having a crack at Snowdon Friday night ! So wish me luck

daj":34xrydme said:
I know Rupe . I totally take the blame with the wedding/holiday I let it slip etc

Theres no blame, no worries, I pencillled it in and can do it. If no takers then I'll be riding either there or FOD instead anyway but probably on a modern (ish) bike. Got me some fancy Fox Air shocks on my Giant, its like riding on a cloud!!

James.........Snowdon??? Surely you can do that in your sleep, whatever the weather day or night?

Have you seen my Crib goch video? Its lovely up there occasionally.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NkgfQ9kwb4&feature=plcp

rupeww":1kc2tv5v said:
daj":1kc2tv5v said:

Theres no blame, no worries, I pencillled it in and can do it. If no takers then I'll be riding either there or FOD instead anyway but probably on a modern (ish) bike. Got me some fancy Fox Air shocks on my Giant, its like riding on a cloud!!

James.........Snowdon??? Surely you can do that in your sleep, whatever the weather day or night?

Have you seen my Crib goch video? Its lovely up there occasionally.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NkgfQ9kwb4&feature=plcp

Yes your right , but I'm attempting to ride up and down it this time !

Latest posts

Back