Cougar 653 frame (55cm)/Campag Wheels/Ultegra bits

ptbbot

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Prices are not inclusive of postage. PP Gift please.

Cougar Reynolds 653 frame with Campag Headset/BB/Front Mech. I think it is Daytona/Centaur, the set below Athena anyway.

£150 - SOLD for £125

Campagnolo Hardox Rims with Pelissier/Perrin hubs. Hubs are super smooth. Screw on 21-13 cassette. 28H on both, radial front. Including skewers £100 - SOLD

Shimano Ultegra/600 chainset (52/42)- £20 - SOLD

Ultegra/600 rear mech - £10 - SOLD

Hi gordy - They are indeed clinchers. Sorry to be thick, but what spacing do you exactly need? Just need to know where to put my tape measure :)

The distance between the outside face of the cones on the axle/spindle each side of the hub, it might be difficult with freewheel fitted tbh, it should be either 126mm or 130mm. If you measure the front hub spacing it should read 100mm, the spacing on the frame is the gap between the inside of the dropouts if this makes any sense :?

Thanks for that, a bit gutted :( as i need 130mm spacing for my ALAN(not good to pull in rear stays on bonded frame) lovely looking wheels good luck with sale.

What is the length of the head tube and the TT [C2C]..is it 55cm square?.....interested but awaiting a bid on ebay.....so not totally clear....any ideas on postage....or your location vis a vis collection...if local-ish....thanks in advance for answering my questions....looks a nice frame...Dolan era Cougar?

It is indeed a Terry Dolan era Cougar. 55 C2C square.

I'm around SW London and would think postage would be around £15.

Back