1998 Klein Mantra Koi

Slow6

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Picked this up yesterday, It was put together bitd by the sellers brother in law who worked in a bike shop.

I'd appreciate help with dating the frame.. Seller says 97, I suspect 98?

Here's the photo from the ad.

Attachments

• Gumtree1.jpg
    Gumtree1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 3,404
Weeks of nothing, no posting, nada, then BAM, he whips out a Klein Mantra!!!

Looks ace mate, I presume you are bringing it to our Lake Mountain run on the 13th November? yes, good lad!!

bikepedia says Mantra Race from '98.

Looks great what ever the year. Call me weird, but I like the little touches of blue (saddle, brake levers, flag sticker and Marzocchi logo) too.

that looks really nice.

that twig must annoy you when you pedal though

skinnyboy":3a1rbpea said:
Weeks of nothing, no posting, nada, then BAM, he whips out a Klein Mantra!!!

Looks ace mate, I presume you are bringing it to our Lake Mountain run on the 13th November? yes, good lad!!

Boody hell, I seem to get emails about every subscribed thread but that one.. I'll do my best to make it! I could use a laugh :D

BG":2yp6eu1r said:
Call me weird, but I like the little touches of blue (saddle, brake levers, flag sticker and Marzocchi logo) too.

oooooohh yeh, that is cool... totally intentional that :LOL:

Loving the colours of this frame, never having seen a klein before I really wasn't expecting to want to lick the thing whenever I walk past it. the only bit I'm struggling with is my HATRED for black components on bikes but that swing arm isn't going anywhere so it looks like I'm going to dig deep and find the love.

Back