Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:37 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:57 pm 
Retro Guru

We have this extremely rare and immaculate French tourer for sale - open to offers as the price is difficult to establish.

Here it is as featured in Classic Rendevouz magsite:

http://www.classicrendezvous.com/France/Meral.htm

It has had no use since then and is kept in a low humidity environment. The condition is as the pics suggest.

Can be shipped worldwide. Fedex or similar. There are some spare tyres and some spares such as chains, sprockets and chainrings too. Also a chromed stand with only minor rust patches (not featured). The bike has had no use since the photos. It weighs 28lbs complete with racks and lamps and extras (very light for this kind of bike).

Offers......or even some advice? Sure some of you French guys know all about it????

Register or login to remove these adverts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:01 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider

nice example , but there were so many small builders in france after the war that it is going to be hard to find much details .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:46 pm 
Klein Guru / BOTM Winner

lelobysfoot wrote:
We have this extremely rare and immaculate French tourer for sale - open to offers as the price is difficult to establish.

Here it is as featured in Classic Rendevouz magsite:

http://www.classicrendezvous.com/France/Meral.htm

It has had no use since then and is kept in a low humidity environment. The condition is as the pics suggest.

Can be shipped worldwide. Fedex or similar. There are some spare tyres and some spares such as chains, sprockets and chainrings too. Also a chromed stand with only minor rust patches (not featured). The bike has had no use since the photos. It weighs 28lbs complete with racks and lamps and extras (very light for this kind of bike).

Offers......or even some advice? Sure some of you French guys know all about it????

oh, sweet memories! i had one like that just larger and in metallic red long ago. it got stolen :( i sold the racks, bags and lamps not too long ago when i finally gave up hope to get it back. i may still have the original receipt from the late 70s or early 80s and i think the bike with racks, bags and mud guards did cost 1800 German Mark (alot of money back then), 900euro now.

Carsten

Post subject: Randonneur
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:24 pm 
Retro Guru

Ok, thanks for that. This one is completely mint. £700 quid plus postage.