It's my 40th birthday in 10 days and I'm splashing out. I'm getting a steel 29er MTB frame made for me (delivery shortly). It'll be run as a fully rigid singlespeeder.
I have a few parts already, but I need the following and I have exactly £350 left to spend:
- White Industries Eno crankset 175mm in silver
- 34t White Industries chainring for above crankset
- high end 27.2 by 330mm seatpost (Thomson, KCNC etc)
- high end standard (not oversize) 110 zero (or low rise) stem (Thomson, Hope etc)
- middle/upper range square taper bottom bracket, 73mm shell 118 length
- middle/upper range handlebars, zero rise (flat), silver, not too long and no sweep
- middle/upper range 1 1/8" silver headset
- middle/upper range pair straight silver bar ends (not curved, not L-bend)
The Eno stuff takes the lion's share and I can't seem to squeeze the rest of the items out of the rest of the budget.
Find me all of those items in new or very good 2nd hand condition within my budget. Source can be anywhere - Ebay, overseas etc. But don't fancy waiting ages for them to arrive or paying import type taxes ideally.
If you can't squeeze under £350 what's the closest you can get? Need linkys to purchase site (Ebay, bikeshop etc) or thread if it's 2nd hand on a forum etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
RIDE WITH US IN THE EAST MIDLANDS! ->Click here for details<-
and go to most recent page
"Going that fast, I'm sucking foxes out of hedges!"
"I washed it recently. I think it was in 2005..."