Maybe, maybe not.....how about Thrunton then?

Simonside resident

MacRetro Rider
Right, May is knocking at the door. according to this: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=131589
Macretro are heading to Thrunton. It would be interesting to know who is coming and more importantly when. It was originally decided that you wanted to come on the same weekend as 10 UTB and we know what a flop that seems tyo have become.
So to reiterate, who and when. A good friend and myself have some nice possibilities lined up ;)

Not for me probably. I'm focused on 10UTB so really depends when. But even then will be tight to squeeze this in my schedule for upcoming month.

I'd like to give Thrunton another bash as it kicked my arse the first time around. Can't make it the weekend of 21st/22nd though (same weekend as 10UTB).

I know Velo was also keen on a rematch, but he's doing 10UTB. Hang on a sec, aren't you down for 10UTB as well? :D

Following conversations today this IS happening, Thrunton in the morning and something else nearby in the afternoon :eek:
Have macRetro got the strength and the troops to raise a raiding party or is their energy still sapped from Skye ;)

THWACK!!

A very good friend of mine decided she would wed her man on the date proposed for Thrunton. Result no Thrunton for me :? Sorry !

Hi there chaps heres a Linky for the Thrunton Announcement, will be good to see some of the Macretro faces on English soil ;)

Back