Vicious Cycles Monolith

Somehow I'll never understand track-ends combined with brakes, track-ends are for track bikes and so without brakes. Adsjusting the wheel will influence the brake set-up..... that's why I prefer an EBB or sliders with disc mounts fitted on 'm, Very nice bike still :cool: Can't wait to get mine

ps, the Metal Guru I bought for a friend..... condition was amazing (99%), will post some pcs when I get back home,
cheers Roy

yo-eddy":1rgahhxm said:
Somehow I'll never understand track-ends combined with brakes, track-ends are for track bikes and so without brakes. Adsjusting the wheel will influence the brake set-up..... that's why I prefer an EBB or sliders with disc mounts fitted on 'm, Very nice bike still :cool: Can't wait to get mine

ps, the Metal Guru I bought for a friend..... condition was amazing (99%), will post some pcs when I get back home,
cheers Roy
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
and :twisted:
:LOL:

yo-eddy":1ov53689 said:

cheers Roy

Track ends are fine...once eveything is dialled-up you hardly ever have to adjust the brakes etc...well I havn't before.

Back