WTD - LX M570 wheel set - SORTED!

I have a pair of wheels from a ground control fsr of unknown vintage but possibly a `98. lx rear hub m565 with a specialized stout front with 12mmQR. Alloy rims/spokes all original,rear could do with a trueing.pm if your interested.

IMG_3729.jpg

Will be with black pads though (half life left in them).

£20 posted.

coomber: im gonna sound ultra fussy, but for the levers, im looking for the ones with the blueish colour body as these would match my shifters...:S :oops: thanks for the offer though!

bb

You might be wrong on the bb size. i had lx octalink cranks on my old commencal and the bb was either 121mm or 123mm -Idon't remember which but it was a long bb.

I think you're after m570 bits?

Pretty sure I've got your front mech, cost me either £12 or £16 from what I can remember, I'll try to remember to check it this afternoon but it's my Birthday weekend so feel free to remind me! 34.9 I think.

Re: bb

bobgarrod":lsy6ofgt said:
You might be wrong on the bb size. i had lx octalink cranks on my old commencal and the bb was either 121mm or 123mm -Idon't remember which but it was a long bb.

since looking at my bike a bit more thoroughly, i realised that i already have these!!! :oops:

Latest posts

Back