Part 2 ... Shifters / Brakes & Levers / Maguras / Mechs

Alex Creasey

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Having a rather thorough clean out. Haven't sold anything on here before but have over 1600 100% Ebay sales so hope that stands me in good stead.

All items include 1st class delivery within mainland UK (unless I've stated courier delivery). Any items sold will be sent the following day but given the time of year and the recent weather, please be patient if things take a few days to arrive.

I'm not worried about dibs. Will allocate anything in order of pm being received.

All payments by Paypal gift please.

Shocks

Cannondale Headshok & Fatty Fork. Yellow. Shock in perfect working order. Slight paint bubbling on top of forks as shown in pic but otherwise good condition. NOW £50.00 (courier)

headshok_fatty_01.jpg

headshok_fatty_02.jpg

headshok_fatty_03.jpg

headshok_fatty_04.jpg

Brakes

1x pair Magura Louise Hydraulic disc brakes. Circa 2000 by the Raven they came off. Yellow levers. One of the cables was cut to remove from bike but will need a service anyway and currently run left = front & right = rear. Worked fine prior to removal. NOW £25.00 (courier)

magura_louise_02.jpg

magura_louise_01.jpg

1x pair 1988/89 Shimano Mountain LX canti’s. Good cond for age. £10.00

mountain_lx_canti_01.jpg

mountain_lx_canti_02.jpg

Mechs

Shimano M571 LX front mech. 31.8 clamp. Bottom pull top swing. £10.00

lx_m571_fr_mech_01.jpg

lx_m571_fr_mech_02.jpg

SOLD

Shimano M570 LX Mega 9 shifters. Perfect working order. £15.00 - SOLD

Fox Vanilla rear Shock. I’m guessing circa 2000 from the Raven it came off. 700lb spring. Approx 165mm eye to eye. £20.00 - SOLD TO KEITHT

Rockshox Mag 20/21 shock pump. Holds pressure and works fine. £5.00 - SOLD TO CHRIS

Shimano M750 XT rear mech. BBB jockey wheels. £10.00 - SOLD TO V12JAT

M567 LX Shifter / brake combo. Perfect working order. £15.00 - SOLD TO XENOPHILE

Dia-Compe PC5 canti brake levers. Good working order. £9.00 - SOLD TO TAFFY

Dia-Compe SS5 canti brake levers. Good nick but slight wear on the lever blades. £9.00 - SOLD TO HENTHO
1988/89 Shimano Mountain LX 7sp shifter / 4 finger brake lever combo. Good condition apart from scrape on right hand shifter. Both rubber brake boots present. £12.00 - SOLD TO RETROBIKEGUY
2x pairs Dia-Compe 987 canti’s. Good condition and all parts present apart from main mounting bolts. One of the springs is slightly bent. Can be used but maybe a replacement is needed. £15.00 - SOLD TO UNCLE MONTY

2x pairs Shimano M739 XT V-Brakes. Good working order and good condition. Comes with original cartridge pad holders. £25.00 - SOLD TO ROBMAC

Cheers :cool:.

Back