M730 crank caps & other XT M095 small parts

Andy B

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm on the lookout for some 1993ish components for my '93 KHS.

It will be a rider so I don't really need Garage Queen condition parts, just in VGC, although I will consider NOS & mint parts if the price is right ;)

Edited wanted list, just a few small parts to finish off the KHS back to catalogue spec!

Two XT M730 crank caps in silver, in VGC
One XT M095 shifter cable port cover (part 3 in pic)
One XT M095 barrel adjuster lockring (part 6 in pic)

Image.ShimanoSTM095RP.gif

Get rummaging through your Mancaves and show me what you've got up for grabs!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
lewis1641":vp7w4xhe said:
I've got the m095's bud
Cool.

Cheers Chris, I'm not too keen on that post, but have found a Kalloy one that might do the job

Ha Andy, got a set of 730&732 hubs on black anodised rims (Matrix is what they're called, US made apparently), came of a Trek 990. Let me know if you want pics

Cheers, Giel

Giel":1d1jqb6s said:
Ha Andy, got a set of 730&732 hubs on black anodised rims (Matrix is what they're called, US made apparently), came of a Trek 990. Let me know if you want pics

Cheers, Giel
I was hoping for silver rims, if I can't find any I'll bear yours in mind Giel
keitht":1d1jqb6s said:
Cantis and most likely the cassette.

k
What condition are they in?

Very good, with minimal use....though non original pads ( those had cracks etc )

And I have misplace the orignal straddle wires...otherwise complete and nice.

Will have to dig around for the cassette, though from memeory that too was barely used

I've got a M735 rear mech, The hubs on 231CD's and cassette.

but you're not having them as I'm about to use them :p

See dave for the STI's he has a set, good condition too from memory. He used them on a KHS Pro bike ;)

I think ishaw was selling a set of the 734 cantis, cannot remember price.
longun was selling the DX version (quite similar in look) of them

That PUSH seatpost is the traditional Kalloy style (as used by Orange, Ritchey, Kona etc..) probably say Kalloy on the post ;)

keitht post with the cantis
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127063
ishaws post with the cantis
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126404

FluffyChicken":1p47wkwy said:
I've got a M735 rear mech, The hubs on 231CD's and cassette.

but you're not having them as I'm about to use them :p
:p

See dave for the STI's he has a set, good condition too from memory. He used them on a KHS Pro bike ;)
Already on the case with those ;)

I think ishaw was selling a set of the 734 cantis, cannot remember price.
longun was selling the DX version (quite similar in look) of them
Cheers for the heads up

That PUSH seatpost is the traditional Kalloy style (as used by Orange, Ritchey, Kona etc..) probably say Kalloy on the post ;)
I'm looking at getting this one as it look like the one in the catalogue & I think it's from '94, although it is quite hard to tell exactly what it looks like in the catalogue, it's listed as a Kalloy SP-264 300L...

5261074125_e9691f5be7.jpg

Back