KHS - Catalogues, Info, tech stuff

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Well I don't know much about this company, I can find their website and a friends loves these bikes. I also know of other who wouldn't mind this info.

So I looked in the Archive and not even an entry.
So I made one
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=80528
KHS Archive.

Now we need to fill it.

What you got?
Get scanning and post here and send the hi resolution stuff to me to get it up in the archive.
(PM me and I'll send you the email address or I'll PM you if you post something) or even just stuff on the net I can use.

Well need your work :D

with huge thanks to coomber who sent me this karma, i present the 1993 KHS catalogue.

God bless america ;)

245lm45.jpg

abo26x.jpg

xgb04p.jpg

98wvv9.jpg

2nv6jcp.jpg

14nzce0.jpg

2myok60.jpg

28imatg.jpg

ra5jl5.jpg

v8fthw.jpg

oje5xl.jpg

2820yux.jpg

2yy13yw.jpg

35c3dih.jpg

2zinh4h.jpg

714cba.jpg

v7s3ms.jpg

2d0kz9y.jpg

2yy2j6d.jpg

ka5roj.jpg

2pyayxh.jpg

2pyayxh.jpg

k0rqzc.jpg

Nice one lewis :cool: When I was trying to date my Montana XT I emailed KHS and they replied pretty quickly. The guy seemed keen to help. I'll maybe try to email him again see if theres any old literature or scans.

i got the impression from their website that they wouldnt be too keen to help.
the back page of the catalogue is interesting it cites Towsure Leisure as the sole UK distributor. they are still in business...

http://www.towsure.com/bespoke/stores.htm

i think i wil contact them to see if they have anything left.

I remember reading this catalogue through and through.. The Montana comp was about to become my first decent mtb, but I made a Big mistake and bought a previous year Scott Windriver instead from the local ski shop. The frame was 19" when 17" was what I needed, of course the shopkeeper couldn't say anything about that.

I was surprised to see "Veska" (Vesa) Turkia representing a finnish KHS team because I can't remember seeing his name or the team anywhere else :? ..

Back