2005? Univega Ram 970

uktyler

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Had this a year or so now, I built it when I was in the UK and had no bike to ride. I built it in a hurry, hence the mismatched bits.

However I'm not feeling the love for this, and it sits in the shed most of the time.
DSCF9093.JPG

DSCF9094.JPG

DSCF9057.JPG

not heard of univega. hoe does is ride? looks good. there is a blank one of these on ebay at the moment, not stated as univega though, just ebay search 'frame' :LOL:

The ride is good, the rear shock is a Rock Shox SID, but its not the lightest bike in the world. A better set of forks would make all the difference I think, the ones on my bike are really heavy.

i nearly got one of these from chain reaction a few years ago,theyre 2044/5 iirc.theyer not bad frames tbh,still quite like the look of them :cool:

longun":228wroef said:
i nearly got one of these from chain reaction a few years ago,theyre 2004/5 iirc.

Cheers, I'll update the thread title. I got this one from Ebay, the bloke had never used it, so I had no idea how old it was.

Univega are a German company, so in effect the bike is now home. The reviews for it were good at the time. I'm hoping to take it up to the mountains soon to really test out.

Back