Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Which of these will be crowned retrobike rBoTM for Jan 2011?

DSCN1254.jpg

zotty's Ernie Clements

3302861865_50573e218b_b.jpg

Elev12K's Panasonic PR-6000

5360148233_535d46d951_b.jpg

Shamus' 1995 Look KG196

P7130486.jpg

Spokesmann's 1975 Carlton Corsa

DSC00911.jpg

mark34's Battaglin

You are more than welcome to remove my bike. I posted it only because at the time there was only one bike posted, one that was a recycled bike, much like my own.

As you wish: deleted. More people who want to have their bike deleted?

Blue Longfellow!

I love the look of the Clements, only slight issue is the water bottle but on the whole a really balanced looking Bicycle.

* The cable routing is my problem to the Clements as well as the too high adjustment of the stem :(
* My vote is for the Panasonic. Little note: the water bottle cages are from a later era, really pity :( Even more then the earleir mentioned yellow tires, which are nice on this bike.
* The LOOK bikes I never liked :?
* A Carlton is every month in the competition. And two pumps :roll:
* The Battaglin is my second choice. It was really hard to choose between the number 1 and 2.

The ranking according to my personal desirability would look exactly as the bikes are presently ranked in the voting, however my vote went to the Look, not because of any personal affinity but because it represents a turning point and will in the long term be the bike that I believe to be the most significant. The Battaglin pulls on the heartstrings today.

Roche! Has to be that bike. I dig the Panasonic, but the build faux pas kill me - single sided mountain bike race pedals and no cages on 'em? Really? The Look, Carlton and Clements are awesome too. Outstanding batch of bikes.

dutchie":3jpsc7n4 said:
* The cable routing is my problem to the Clements as well as the too high adjustment of the stem :(
* My vote is for the Panasonic. Little note: the water bottle cages are from a later era, really pity :( Even more then the earleir mentioned yellow tires, which are nice on this bike.
* The LOOK bikes I never liked :?
* A Carlton is every month in the competition. And two pumps :roll:
* The Battaglin is my second choice. It was really hard to choose between the number 1 and 2.

And why not? Do you have a problem with that? Get over it son.

Spokesmann":wfq8oorr said:
And why not? Do you have a problem with that? Get over it son.
I do not have a problem with it :D Nice bike indeed, nothing to complain. But I will not vote for it. :cry:

Latest posts

Back