MacRetro Trading Post

Hmmm, any interest in the Macretro Stumpy F + F? As previously owned by Velo and Gazz? Surplus to requirements now that I'm a FAT b*stard.

It's picked up a scrape or 2 since I got it powdercoated, and the canti thread bosses could do with being chased/re-tapped after various ham-fisted cross-threading / snapped bolt incidents.

£30 Pitlochry price, given the thread issue. £40 with nearly new DX headset - bought NOS and probably only put 50 miles on it.

Brilliant frame and forks at a bargain of a price- sweet would have it back if I did not have the red stumpie already ( phnarr phnarr)

I've still got that red kona hahanna :D
Its a 20" and i think thats classed by them as a large.I would normally take a large frame but its too small for me :? so i reckon theres a size above that would have fitted me better
£50 at the meet

mikee":1bum10er said:
a knackered stumpies worth £40 now
is that just the vat increase ?
I prefer the term 'slightly thread impaired' :)

Ach it's not anything that stopped me riding it, just wanted to be up front. If Rob's gran (or anyone else) buys it and isn't happy, then money back.

RobMac":27znr06b said:
OK thanks ZZ I'll give her a phone when she gets back for her motorbike club :shock:

Gran recons its to big for her :?
BTW she asked what you look like and she thinks your well fit.
I do apologies but she been like this since the doc put her on HRT.

Cheers anyway ;)

Back