WTD: Car ...... For bike & dogs

Glad I read further than the title

It looked like you wanted to swap your bike and dogs for a car :LOL:

50quid for a skim, 50quid for gasket and new headbolts... Job jobbed :LOL:

Get a passat. Cheap to run, Cheap to buy, and go on and on forever...

You could even buy the fun one, The 2.8 v6. A mates just bought one cheap because as usual, Everyones selling off the big cars because of fuel prices.

retrowagen1234":1hxtse37 said:
50quid for a skim, 50quid for gasket and new headbolts... Job jobbed :LOL:

Get a passat. Cheap to run, Cheap to buy, and go on and on forever...

You could even buy the fun one, The 2.8 v6. A mates just bought one cheap because as usual, Everyones selling off the big cars because of fuel prices.

The Previa is an engine out job, its under the front seats at a funny angle - an all day, huuuuge labour expense. Then theres the plumbing...

98271-Toyota-Estima-Lucida-Timing-belt-change-IMG00825-20100626-1235.jpg

TheGreenRabbit":3nq5ka4k said:
Been considering a Renaut Kangoo van type car thing at the moment, problem is they look like Postman Pats van.

apparently the Citroen Birlingo is better, still a postie van

TheGreenRabbit":21yfb6vm said:
Been considering a Renaut Kangoo van type car thing at the moment, problem is they look like Postman Pats van.
How about the Renault Modus/Vauxhall Meriva style of car? (Perhaps not your first choice if you're worried about looking like a pensioner...)

Ive got a kangoo and love it, my mate has a Berlingo and loves it too!!

Mine has done 150000 + miles and is still a super little van......I will be gutted when it has to go

About to flog my 2004 Honda Accord Type S. Been offered £2100 by 'webuyanycar' but would much rather someone else get the bargain rather than them :roll:

Latest posts

Back