Arundel loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wu-Tangled":117qdj0y said:
Get to Arundel, ride up the hill to Whiteways, play in there, head out and up to the top of Bury Hill. Down the SDW there toward Houghton. Head for North Stoke, then Canada Barn and Peppering Farm, back to Arundel through Burpham and Warningcamp. :D

i don't understand these directions. is there a postcode for the trail? does it have an address? can i write to it?

don't worry Wu, i'll carry your socks. consider it my initiation...??

twain":28npqdll said:
i don't understand these directions. is there a postcode for the trail? does it have an address? can i write to it?

:LOL: don't....that leads to another story involving dachshunds, oap's blind friends, their altheimers friends, more dachshunds, police, phones, mistaken identity......

all in one ride.

Get to whiteways and you can enjoy all number of loops from there.

And thanks for the sock carrying offer. I will geniunely try and bring no changes of clothing.

But be carful in those woods :shock: things happen in there and you may never get out. It's like witch and the wardrobe in there :LOL: I enter and end up in a different place to every body else :oops:

:LOL:

tintin40":131afq4n said:
But be carful in those woods :shock: things happen in there and you may never get out. It's like witch and the wardrobe in there :LOL: I enter and end up in a different place to every body else :oops:

:LOL:

Last time I was in there I saw a large amount of deer up there. Very cute but I really wouldn't want to pitch my bike against Bambi's Dad, and there were a few of them around.

I have just about figured out how to end up where I want in that woods (so far). I am awaiting the next visit so that I can find a few more routes in there.

Are you talking about the wood between the A27 and the A29 (Rewell Wood)?

I got lost the first time I went there (I mis-read my little map :roll: ), but since then I've spent enough time there to know my way about.

map2.jpg

Approximately how much time does it take to ride the loop? :? Is everybody back home in time for Sunday din-dins? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back