East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Thetford was swoopy single-track, smooth and flowing, virtually no roots, slight up and down, all middle ring even for me....and this went on and on all day. A few twisty through the trees sections.
Nothing as technical as can be found at Pines, let alone Cannock or Forest of Dean. It was an easy, pleasant, days riding with fantastic bikes and lots of chat.

Kona still muddy from last Tuesday, but looking forward to Thursday.

Hi all,

Are the weekly rides usually on the same evening each week? If so, what day / time? And do I just keep an eye on here for the location?

Cheers!
Haydn

Hi Haydn, yes the rides are always posted here...but are usually Tuesday, 7pm, Ticknall car park. We ride for about 2 hours and then go to the pub. At the moment they are night rides so a reasonable light is required but we can lend you one if you don't have one. Just post it up here.

If there are any changes Ed (orange71) will post up the details and he tends to have a list of the monthly ride dates at the bottom of his post.

Hellooo. Dates in my sig. You'll be very welcome to come along :D

Here is a map of last night's somewhat eventful ride :shock:

Checking the stats on the GPS it's interesting that I ran much of the last bit at the same av speed as we rode other parts :LOL:

You can see the bits where we did the half-pipe down XP Valley :cool:

ju7s0h.jpg

Only just seen this... much as I'd like to, I don't think I can, sorry, as Debbie already in bed (not very well). Guess I'd need a bike too :roll: (Chainring ordered at least :D )

could anyone direct me to the link on ebay for the £10 headcam please.

Sorry Rob But I have Lucy this week end enjoy youe early morning cccold ride. good job your not a brass monkey......

Back