FEB RIDE- SETTLE TO MALHAM, YORKSHIRE DALES

Status
Not open for further replies.
giant-one":s1ob9n9p said:
There might be a couple of guests joining us from the Skipton Bike Shop.

The Manager Oli and Stuart the Mechanic who has a nice 92-93 clockwork.

They will confirm nearer the time.

Top lads - sold me my mmmBop & we've been promising to meet for a ride ever since. Probably near a year now... :roll: :LOL:

While i'm in the market for some new tyres...

What sort of surface are we riding on ? Is it thin mud (it is Feb) track or chalk surfaced track ? I assume being what it is, it's chalk surface and well used ? So mud tyres will not be needed and a good genreal tyre will be fine.

All my tyre are getting worn out :( well any winter style ones anyway.

FluffyChicken said:
While i'm in the market for some new tyres...

What sort of surface are we riding on ? Is it thin mud (it is Feb) track or chalk surfaced track ? I assume being what it is, it's chalk surface and well used ? So mud tyres will not be needed and a good genreal tyre will be fine.

All my tyre are getting worn out :( well any winter style ones anyway.[/quote

I use Kenda Nevegals on my five and will be using 2.1 WTB prowler mx on this ride. There will be some grass tracking to contend with and will be slippy if it's been raining oh and muddy. :LOL:

The very same. ;)

They had there first ride at Gisburn on Sunday and I cannot fault them. Very grippy on wet roots and rocks and shed mud very well. :D

Owing to a non refusable offer, I shall now be doing this*:
8291_1_md.jpg

on the weekend in question :p

*In the southern french alps

I must warm y'all, due to a return of my wrist problem, i will probably be riding modern for this one. Probably smacked up on pain killers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back