East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Fairy Nuff. I was just looking forward to seeing some of my favourite midlanders thats all. Don't get to many days darn sarf you know.

orange71":2kugjyto said:
As discussed at last night's ride - does any of the regulars have any objection to moving next week's ride to Thursday night?

No objections? OK Thursday it is :D

East Leake route

14kxh5t.jpg

That's the time actually turning pedals. My thing stops the clock when the sat nav detects no movement. So your average speed is based on chat time as well. Mine is the "massaged" time with stops removed. ;)

It was 11.7, I rounded up.

Hi Midlanders :D a frame on ebay has caught my eye but its pick up only in Derby. I've mailed the guy to see if he would consider posting but if he won't would anyone be inclined to pick up for me? You would of course be suitably rewarded :D its a long shot at the moment but it'd be good to know if someone could possibly do this major favour!

unocogero":2ldn6vd1 said:
That's the time actually turning pedals. My thing stops the clock when the sat nav detects no movement. So your average speed is based on chat time as well. Mine is the "massaged" time with stops removed. ;)

It was 11.7, I rounded up.

we chatted for an hour? :shock: And the quality of the the chat for its quantity was something else too :LOL:

@Kaiser - PM'd you :D

Back