Retrobike National Event Series: Rd 2 Thetford Aftermath

I don't know what it could be but people crashed into me three times during the day. For the first one I performed a perfect 'stoppie' :shock: The second was a Letmetalktomark SPD moment and the third time Letmetalktomark had a strange magnetic attraction to my bike.

Must be your magnetic personality REKIBorter :LOL:

Three pages and hardly any pictures yet :shock:

Mind you it'll take jonnyboy666 a week or two to wade through the 1000 (give or take a few) he took :LOL:

he just seemed to be wanting to be lying in the ground!
someone please, please say they got at least 1 photo of jonny'dave bailey'boy666 or we'll never hear the end of it! looking forward to the action shots

The first crash on the fire road was rather bizzare. I was a few bike lengths behind TedC when his chain started jumping about and he slowed. Having none existant 40 year old drum brakes i decided to start braking only for the bloke on the modern disc braked Giant to run into the back of me. I looked around to see him fall and then several other riders ride in slowmotion into him. There was a delay as his disc had hit the rear mech of my bike and taken a chunk out of it, which needed filing down. Luckily DSP had his manicure kit handy and they were soon on the way.

Here are my measly picture offerings :oops:

Guess who was 1st to arrive !
Thetford001.jpg

1st ever national event sticker handout
Thetford002.jpg

The Guv doing a mad dash of dishing out the Bikefood stash
Thetford003.jpg

Thetford004.jpg

Thetford005.jpg

Thetford006.jpg

Thetford007.jpg

Thetford009.jpg

Thetford010.jpg

after editing out the blurred stuff, the shots of nothing in between riders and the just plain crap shots i'm down to about 140 or so!! :D "batch" photography is good but christ does it take forever to sort out!

i have "enhanced' and cropped some shots to try and improve them, hope you like!

here is a facebook link to what i have loaded there, feel free to add me but please let me know who you are because i don't recognise real names, just usernames!!! :roll: :D

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... bbcc351226

Great pics there,someone got one of me nearly washing out on the "downhill" section....wouldnt mind seeing it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back