Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

Decision probably made, a few details needed:

Dave what is the distance of the route?
Where would you recommend meeting?
Can we do the ride then have food at the end in Pitlochry?

If it is here it will still be in the spirit of the original run. I can put up a vote for this or Lomonds as that was the other popular option, Or we can just do this one and expand our knowledge of our own country a little.

this place looks great for lunch if it is warm enough to sit outside :) ...

http://www.portnacraig.com/location.html

http://www.portnacraig.com/PDF/PNC_Cart ... h_Menu.pdf

Lunch is around £9 though so it might be a bit steep, and they might not let muddies inside. Guinness burger does sound good though.

I recall there is a good bar just off the high street with big tables and a wide selection of pub food. Might be Mackays or the old inn.

Edit ****
I'm happy with this alternative, any objections? We'll need to PM quieter members and I'll update the banner.

I also expect there to be white tulips in my dressing room. Please ensure that when you draw my post ride bath, it is filled only with mineral water.

Signed - J. Lo.

old bikes,trails, fed and watered
whats not to like

put me in for the pitlochry run

If you hit refresh the banner might update :)

Executive Decision made - Pitlochry has won the tender to host the Dunkeld Classic 2011, it won on the grounds that it is close to Dunkeld, has a pub that sells Steak Pie and Gaz hasn't broken anything there yet.

zigzag":1h4q7vp3 said:
I also expect there to be white tulips in my dressing room. Please ensure that when you draw my post ride bath, it is filled only with mineral water.

Signed - J. Lo.

so your not bathing in the tay with the rest of us zz ?

mikee":3rgaicpg said:
zigzag":3rgaicpg said:

Signed - J. Lo.

so your not bathing in the tay with the rest of us zz ?

A real man would swim up the salmon ladder.

Back