Excited, collecting my new bike tomorrow :-)

KJD MK1

Devout Dirtbag
As a present to myself just before Christmas I ordered a custom build based around a Rock lobster Ti frame. Can't wait and if it's half as good as the last new build back in 94 I'll be chuffed :D

Well after a 400 mile round trip it's now in my hands :) got to say I'm thrilled.
I'll post some pics when I've daylight .

Sorry, been a busy bee but I'll take a few tomorrow and get them posted.
Sods law, new bike then no time this weekend to get out on it!!
Won't be long though :)

I spent months deliberating over a Rock Lobster TI frame before opting for a Ragley TI. I take it you got it from Merlin ?

However for the price and it being a boutique type brand I think they are stunning, perform well, rare as rocking horse sh!t and are truly great value !. My neighbour has one and he loves it. I think the steel and alu versions also make great bikes.

The beauty of Rock Lobster is it will allways be in fashion !, ala your `94 model.

Enjoy and get some pics up !!!!

Kev

CalaisWoodBurner":dn2s0nev said:
I spent months deliberating over a Rock Lobster TI frame before opting for a Ragley TI. I take it you got it from Merlin ?

However for the price and it being a boutique type brand I think they are stunning, perform well, rare as rocking horse sh!t and are truly great value !. My neighbour has one and he loves it. I think the steel and alu versions also make great bikes.

The beauty of Rock Lobster is it will allways be in fashion !, ala your `94 model.

Enjoy and get some pics up !!!!

Kev

I wanted a Ti frame years ago but well out of my price range, now years later im lucky to be in a position to own one. :)
I'm looking forward to getting out on it big time.

Pic's and a link to a new thread, enjoy.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 533#997533

Back