2008 Marzocchi XC600 TST2 Forks - SOLD

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking to change the forks on my Enduro so my '08 Marzocchi XC600 forks are for sale.

They're superb forks, offering 140mm of travel whilst being light weight too. Really plush travel and good adjustability with the TST2 cartridge.

Link to Marzocchi's page: http://www.marzocchi.com/template/detai ... etto=55949

Overview of spec:

- 140mm Travel
- TST 2
- Air Preload
- Air Spring
- 32mm Aluminum Stanchions
- 1890 grams

Came off a Commencial bike. Have had a replacement TST2 cartridge in the past, but I've had no problems whatsoever with these in the last year (and they've been used weekly).

Crown shows a couple of cable rub marks. Some small marks to lower legs, but stantions are immaculate (flash reflections on pics, lol).

Excellent forks for a bargain price :)

£100 ono

23012011463.jpg

23012011464.jpg

23012011465.jpg

Forgot to mention, the TST2 function allows the forks to be fully open/active through to being locked out (and everything in between). Adjustable by using the Red lever at the top of the forks. Forks are also rebound adjustable and air adjustable.

PM'd back :)

Postage is no problem. I have a proper fork box ready for these forksto go in the post. Could have them to a new buyer by the weekend ;)

Back