Retrobike National Event Series: Rd 2 Thetford 23/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
have fun guys wish i was there instead im now heading for the capitol of greenland nuuk as the weather offshore has gone mental and the ship cant handle it :shock: :shock:

please please PLEASE get loads of pics to put online for all of us that cant go and could SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET ME A STICKER as i cant make it big love and have fun :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ps everyone be nice to each other and be nice to the cafe staff that is all ;)

I forgot to pick up my sticker :cry:

Great morning ride, some good singletrack I've not been on, shame I couldn't stay for the afternoon one (I doubt I would have kept up anyway - heavy bike+heavy rider=massive frustration) but was great putting some names and faces to usernames and what a collection of bikes :shock:

Looking forward to seeing some pics and thanks to all involved in organising it ;)

awesome turn out this morning guys...thetford hasnt seen the like, i was amazed!!

thanks for the freindly hellos when we met around plumbuster, it was a shame i was on a MIAS mtb leaders course else i would have skipped off and left the group i was with to join you...

tsk tsk slaps wrist, must watch the forum...

but hey i dont think i saw any other females, cmon where are they??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back