Stash

I've got a '90 and '92 explosif which have been repsrayed and new decals. From a distance they look ace but between you me and the retro-brotherhood the spray job is a piss poor. Would make excellent projects!

I also have a VERY NICE Kona Ku, a custom, handmade Eston Elite frame in metalic red. It has never been built up (still ahs paint in the threads and no sign of axle marks in the drop outs) but does have the odd scratch here and there from storage.

I'll take offers on any of these.

I had my baby #2 in December and I have a weekend pass again now!!!
Best of luck with the new arrival. You'll be way too knacked to do anything else for a few months anyway!!!

4 months before you got ground clearance? Blimey I was gorunded for eitheen months with our first. Im not expecting to see daylight - apart from my journey to work an back - for at least 14 years after #2.

Praise the lord for sheds - dads best friends!

Yeah, it was about 18 months following our 1st too. Even now, my weekend activity means I am out on the hills for 7am on Sunday so that I am back before lunch. Not easy, but really worth it. (Bit like being a dad really!)

I got ground clearance after a few months for the first one , I let you know for the second in 2 weeks time .

I decided to commute on bike now , I can add a few miles of riding .

hey, first one took me out completely for a loong time, second though was actaully a lot better. Two weeks clear, then managed to squeeze in some commutes, and occasional weekends. 3 months and can fit in a mid week too. :D

With you on the early morning thing - am leaving at 6am Sunday to get to Welsh Marin trail and get back for lunch. Never been there, but hear that its meant to be pretty good..

Adam,

two questions

1. Do you do something in the listing to make it come up when searching for 'Fat Chance'?

2. Where do you value those star wars figues. Sure I've a similar Han Solo somewhere. Let's hope it's one I didn't set fire too.

1). Yes. Naughty, but it doesn't half boost your hits. Can be frustraiting I know. There is a shop that does it with "Kona" so once a week about 200 items flood into my saved search email which have nothing to do with Kona at all. But I don't do it often :oops:

2) I just looked at what others were selling. I was browsing star wars once and thought this wold be a good game to play (as if bikes weren't enough!) but the prices are just silly and it is such a big market... :cry:

BTW: Ebay bill for this month £196!!! :shock:

Back