The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk Revolution 400LX

Hello,

I've just found this site and was wondering if anybody has any idea how much a Kirk Revolution 400LX is worth. It has mainly shimano XT or XTR bits on it and mavoc rims.
The frame isn't in to bad condition and the original purple/pink fork have been changed for some tasteful yellow suspension one.

Any ideas would be great.

Andy

zinn mtb complete bike

I tried to do this earlier and it put it in the Retro chat section :x

And yes i have been around long enough to know how things work on here :x

Here goes, ive been offered a Zinn MTB complete bike with full Campag Record OR groupset. It is in used but excellent condition. Neither myself nor the seller have an idea of a price! It is the 531 frame with 753 fork and Zinn stem.

Any ideas?

Trying to make a concerted effort to sell this old girl for my mother in law, so was hoping someone would know more about it and have an idea of what it's worth..

Phillips lady's bike - it was bought for her new in 1952 when she was 13 years old so she's owned it a fair while! It looks all original apart from a probable repaint at some stage but needs obvious work throughout to make good.

any ideas guys?

pics as it rolled out of the shed.
DSCN3501.jpg

DSCN3502.jpg

DSCN3482.jpg

DSCN3484.jpg

DSCN3490.jpg

DSCN3481.jpg

DSCN3497.jpg

DSCN3494.jpg

DSCN3487.jpg

DSCN3485.jpg

There's also this MK2 Chopper - it belongs to my girlfriend and was her childhood ride but i seriously can't see us doing anything with it now which is a shame. Would loved to have restored this!

Again, any idea of price would be appreciated :)

DSCN7849.jpg

DSCN7848.jpg

DSCN7851.jpg

DSCN7852.jpg

DSCN7853.jpg

DSCN7854.jpg

DSCN7855.jpg

Joe,

I believe the number of £500-£600 was bandied about a while a go for a good nick Zinn with OR, I guess it depends on condition, colour, size as always, but I would say that if you as a buyer get it for anything under £400 you have got a very good deal.

They have of course been sold for less though, much less ;)

ok boys how much should i be looking to pay for a nos sat of magura hs33 racelines?

thanks rob

Attachments

• hs33 racelines.jpg
    hs33 racelines.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,774
Re: Kirk Revolution 400LX

ford776":o6l731ai said:
Hello,

I've just found this site and was wondering if anybody has any idea how much a Kirk Revolution 400LX is worth. It has mainly shimano XT or XTR bits on it and mavoc rims.
The frame isn't in to bad condition and the original purple/pink fork have been changed for some tasteful yellow suspension one.

Any ideas would be great.

Andy
Going to need pics, but as it's not an original bike and upgraded from a lowly 400LX then the frame will have a price and the rest will have individual prices. XT/XTR prices just search the sale section or ebay completed as they are abundant. The frame I have no idea but put up a picture.

gibbleking":3bbw5nn7 said:
MAXTHEROTTI":3bbw5nn7 said:
ok boys how much should i be looking to pay for a nos sat of magura hs33 racelines?

thanks rob
ten quid and a biccie..... :cool:

might be a touch more than that gibbs
now had you said a bottle of harvester bbq sauce :shock:
alltho if i get them i might have to sell them on to purchace something else ;) :cool:

its because my mags dont match up and it bugs me a tad.....they look nice and clean though i expect north of 60 quid at the least is what they desere...wanna swap for apair of hope hubs(cheeky offer..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back