Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

I'd love Arran but that would rule out a lot of riders, I think we need this sorted today/tomorrow if possible. What are the conditions like south of perth? Dundee and sidlaws is a quagmire just now, every thing is sodden.

What are peoples areas like just now? Mikee how is your neck of the woods?

Or what about comrie croft area?

So a short list of the Pentlands, Mikee's anywhere else? Laggan??

Mikee or Pentlands should be fine - and easy to find a food place afterwards.
Laggan will need a trail report although as there is a fair bit of snow to the north - I do like the sound of it though, does Dalwhinnie distillery serve food :)

Dawgon it, all that bike build work for Dunkers which is at least SS able and the blooming ice is going to put me back in hill country so I'll need gears :roll: :LOL:

As we're a bunch of old unfit types there is of course the flatlands of Tentsmuir near St Andrews ;)

I'll happily go with the flow as scrabbling over ice is not fun !

Not sure enough folk are roady orientated plus I'll not get there as DaveDH is my chauffeur and he is definitely not a roady :roll:

I would vote for the pentlands, just because you's lot have raved about it and I've no been, is it really that hilly and would SS be a killer?

clockworkgazz":16jbbn4m said:
I would vote for the pentlands, just because you's lot have raved about it and I've no been, is it really that hilly and would SS be a killer?

+1

clockworkgazz":2j5e83m1 said:

not for you ya skinny wee bugger :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i rekon mikes or the pentlands :D :D :D :D who's gona put a poll up ?

we could meet at the fettykill fox and do a lomonds ride from there ,16 miles of off road heaven we dont have to do the bishop if you want
or an urban glenrothes one if you like
some of you have done it already and know what like

other venue round here could be kelty ,blairadam ,its just off the
motorway but might be a bit muddy up the top velo and zz have done this
but it is great fun , an hour and a half 2 tops , might need to bring a picnic tho

Back