1994 Marin Muirwoods

Hi I tried posting a piece about one of these, I just got today. A frame,bars,stem, chain groupset only. Same colour blue- frame & stem .Little cable wheel as well.

Have you got a frame number there and where it may be. I have not looked at the frame much yet will do shortly. I am annoyed my first post is not showing here???

Oh see the quote urls are blocking me ..drat.. delete them silly

Attachments

• 100_1903a.JPG
    100_1903a.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 9,259
  • 100_1915a.JPG
    100_1915a.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 9,258
94 Marin Muirwoods Graphics

Frame: Model Graphics are bright silver. There are MARIN decals in vertical font on the fork blade fronts. Both front and rear forks have pin stripe tape in silver on them.. sort of double circular revoulutions of the tubing.. may be after market to match graphics colour or make it different from another?
Canted angle for Muirwoods which is a long decal appx 12" sort of a sans serif font. Paint is not too bad.Brakes still extant - cantilever. Quite number of other graphics and stickers on the seat post. A USA flag too near the the seat post top tube. Black seat post clamp still there. Vertical dropouts.

That's a very nice Marin! I never heard of snow flaked lacing. Here in the land of windmills and cheese we call it twisted spoked.
Great pictures too, where a mtb belongs and with nice light conditions

How do they do the twisted spoking? I feel it would undermine the tempor of the spokes.

Rio":l6hf9p3t said:
That's a very nice Marin! I never heard of snow flaked lacing. Here in the land of windmills and cheese we call it twisted spoked.
Great pictures too, where a mtb belongs and with nice light conditions

derailled":yz3yeyoz said:
How do they do the twisted spoking? I feel it would undermine the tempor of the spokes.

I can not help you more then tell you that you twist the spokes... But you probably figured that one out yourself. Maybee someone else knows more about this?

Latest posts

Back