Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

old_coyote_pedaller":3ry2wolz said:
clockworkgazz":3ry2wolz said:
What height are you? I will have a cannondale that ZZ is bringing me so you could have that for the day- it's a 17 inch bike if that is any use?

Very kind offer, the Coyote is 16", and the F700 15", both C-to-C. Me, I'm 5'6" from soles of my feet to top of my head.

But I won't take the Coyote apart until I have rebuilt the fork for Cannondale, as I don't want to leave myself bikeless.

I have a 16" GT Zaskar you can have for the day if you find yourself stuck ;)

Exactly how long is this course Ken? beginning to sound a bit extended from last year.My feeling of confidence is beginning to wane somewhat :?

dyna-ti":ktgcuvj0 said:
Exactly how long is this course Ken? beginning to sound a bit extended from last year.My feeling of confidence is beginning to wane somewhat :?

it's about 15 miles andy ;) don't worry i'll be pissing about yapping anyway :LOL:

It is measuring at 14-15 miles Andy, but if you feel the need you can cut away at several points to ease the distance.
You could easily take a mile or 2 off it or even 5 if you are prepared to wait a while for us to do the top section of the loop - you would cut off to raor lodge and wait for us their or continue down to sort the pub out for us :cool:

I'll be with Andy I think. I picked up a chest infection in the states 3 months ago and I'm still not back to 100% yet, I'm still really looking forward to it though. Though I predict some wheezing.

listen to all the auld grannies :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'm big & fat , unfit & overweight and tend to enjoy dh more than xc , but i'll give it a go :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

^ i'm not really fat , it just sounded good :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":1bt9osme said:
listen to all the auld grannies :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'm big & fat , unfit & overweight and tend to enjoy dh more than xc , but i'll give it a go :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

^ i'm not really fat , it just sounded good :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

naw, no really fat just fat :LOL:

it's just the crap i put in my mouth at work :oops:

i've getting out on the univega every other night so if we do the usal (thats stopping for a chin wag every mile) then i'll be fine ;)

Back