National Series Event, Thetford chat & lifts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be making a guest appearance :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

See you there lads.. :)

Oh!!! and any of you lads want gear or brake cable :LOL: , drop me a line and I'll chuck a few in me bag.. ;)

Looks like the weather has won, decided to take the shonky singlespeed instead of some bling. Less is more.

:) Andy,, be great to see ya fella,, .. :shock: you'll get them all dirty :LOL: :LOL:

See ya there bud.. :)

Any one any tips for tyre choice,, skinny 1.5's or ? ? hmmm ..

Sithlord":1t17iehn said:
:) Andy,, be great to see ya fella,, .. :shock: you'll get them all dirty :LOL: :LOL:

See ya there bud.. :)

Any one any tips for tyre choice,, skinny 1.5's or ? ? hmmm ..

Re tyres, Nobby Nics or Speed Kings in 2.0 are ideal for a less than dry Thetford forest. The soil is very sandy so drains quickly but where the bracken loam is it can get a bit squelchy. Any tyre that rolls quickly and clears mud well will work. I raced a very wet and muddy winter series using Nobby Nics on the front and Racing Ralphs on the rear and they were perfect. Wonder how many cases of 'Thetford back' we will have this time Sunday?

Average Mark":1w68m50a said:
It'll be Yarmouth, will ride over in the morning. It's the only way to get there early enough. lowestoft trains don't start till later.

Mark,

Are you still cool to take back the rim and hub for Dan?

Just say if not :)

See you all tomorrow :)

Anyone know how long the route is and if there are many climbs :oops: hate climbs.....mutter mutter :twisted:

anyone seen the weather yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back