Klein Adroit

carsten's comments

Regarding the cable issue:
Holy crap! I didn't even notice that the cables were going the wrong direction. My bike mechanic did it...kinda odd that he did it that way. Everything else he did was flawless; the shifting and braking are immaculate. He spent a lot of time getting the bottom bracket done correctly because it was his first time installing a press-in bracket.
As to the Thomson seatpost; I bought it from a California bike shop about 6 months ago but didn't ask as to whether it was customized or a very rare edition. Probably customized.
I'm envious over your frame size as I would prefer a large frame over my medium size. Your's is in better shape than mine also.

the cable routing is not wrong - except that the housings really could be shorter. that's how it's usually done and how the liners in the frame were installed in the factory. you need to pull the liners and re-route them which is cumbersome. but imho worth the effort.

it took me years to find the large frame. they seem to be pretty rare.

Carsten

carsten's bike

I now remember seeing your bike before. It was on www.wundel.com.
I didn't answer your question about the fork earlier; the fork came with the frame when I bought it in May.

Lovely, they only word comes up with me at the moment......

The innerlines crossed in the frame is a thinf I also have to do with my attitude. I crossed them just underneath but this is much better.

Drewl............ :D

Its simply a work of art! Would like it even more if they were white cables to match the lovely decals, just a thought...but love those gold cable housings too!

cables

I think I agree with you about the cables. When I was shown the cables at the bike shop I thought that they looked good; now, however, they clash with the colors of the bike.

Back