94 Weight weenie dale. Complete. 17.89lbs.

clockworkgazz":3240v94a said:
no TheKen negotiated that deal with Kaiser, think kaiser has some dodgy photographs on our master to let it go for so little :LOL:

ROFL nothin dodgier than he's posted himself. And that is not a que to post them :shock:

RAFbikes":2tya139h said:
Bloody nice bike that bud! Can't believe you got the frame for a fiver! :shock:

Yes a fiver indeed :D you'd be lucky to get the derraileur hanger for that. I'm trying to tally up the build but its definitely sub £200 :D :D maybe nearer £150.

229.JPG

Settle down guys, :) I got the whole bike for £15 - I did spend a little time stripping it but it wasn't due me anything (had I poished it that would have been another matter, lot of work there Kaiser :cool: )...

I did a karma swap of the rear wheel for a KHS montana pro F&F.
ditched the v brakes as they were awful, as were the rusted out forks, headset, stem and bars.
I use the piranna pro tyres for commuting.
the crankset is going on the Khs.
the front wheel, gears shifers and brake levers were used on miniKens bike.

I was going to play with it but I prefer steel and with the KHS coming in and no (or hesitant) buyers at £10 (who says scots are tight :) ) and better it being used than just sitting in a shed.

I knew Kaiser would do a grand job of it, and he has :cool: - but that weight doesn't count until you get grips in there :)

Back