which bike do you regret selling the most

Hi,

yeti_trial_bike_23112002.jpg

Yeti Treefrog. One of around 15 built. Bought it in 1991 and sold it when I was short of money in 1996. Really regret this. Would love to own this bike again, as I still have a soft spot for Trials bikes (and for classic Yetis ;)

Greetings,

Michael

Nice bike Michael,

Haven't really regretted selling any of my bikes, a kind of natural karma presents itself each time, what I do frown upon is the b@stard who nicked my 1989 Orange Clockwork, not quite sure if karma caught up with them though :roll:

Cheers

Rich

I regret selling my 91 Cinder Cone in cinder gold, XC LTD, small frame would make nice job of that if i still had it.
I had a 93 Lava Dome stolen whilst in dentists having fillings!
Still wish i had my M' Fox Courier, that was a good bike, U brake on back, still got the Sugino Oviod, rugby ball, chain rings and front wheel, chunky Araya rim still dead straight but worn.

That Yeti Treefrog looks super cool! Not surprised you wish you'd hung onto it :cry:

I had an 88 Marin Palisades, I was young back then and wanted the best, so traded it up for a Saracen [how misled can a guy be..].. It was red with black forks, Exage Trail and a chainstay mounted U'ey.. So wish I had held onto it..

And Rich, I'm with you on the Karma thing, I had two Clockworks stolen.. One I'd had customed sprayed Fat green.. Fully rigid.. Full XT.. Perfect..

kingroon":3a4zocy8 said:
I had two Clockworks stolen.. One I'd had customed sprayed Fat green.. Fully rigid.. Full XT.. Perfect..

Bad news dude...I double feel for you :cry:

Rich

i've never sold a bike. I've had 2 stolen now. 04 cannondale jekyll i had for 2 months,and a 05 fisher cake4 dlx. luckily i kept my 95 c16, although with parts wearing out over the years theres not much original bike left.
i've just bought a pair of rond quake forks for it, and a front disk on its way its the best single track bike i've ever ridden.

Independent Fabrication Deluxe with Full XTR from 1998 - in blue green fade!

All because the lady loves............ new floorboards and carpet in the front room!

Latest posts

Back