Thetford National Road Trip...

Unless i can beg/borrow/steal a bike rack then i'm affraid the Yellow Peril is full. There is seating for six, but only room for 4 bikes. Sithlord is joining us now and has grabbed the last spot.

Sidewinder":2sjs6vnf said:
No worries guys thanks for the offer Kev,I,m a last minute charlie as usual ;)

so was I, and wore out the pads on the magura's last night - so may have no back brake for the ride unless the ones I've just ordered arrive Sat! Good job is flat Norfolk rather than Whinlatter :twisted:

I have a new set of magura pads somewhere. I will dig them out now and put them in the truck before i forget.

Sidewinder":d4jknkyz said:
How close to the M6 can you get Dave? Its a 5 hour trip for me so wouldn't like to deviate off my route too much.

Well, long day tommorrow, so had better get the truck loaded and get some kip. Safe journeys everyone, keep it shiny side up and last one out turn off the lights.

ROADTRIIIIIIIIIIIIP

sinnett177":17z8o3tr said:
Sidewinder":17z8o3tr said:
How close to the M6 can you get Dave? Its a 5 hour trip for me so wouldn't like to deviate off my route too much.
Many thanks for the offer Mark,am going to pass as I'm out at 4am Monday morning now with work (can't do two early starts at my age !) everyone have a great time tomorrow and seen you out soon :LOL:

Sidewinder":38094tql said:
sinnett177":38094tql said:
Sidewinder":38094tql said:
Many thanks for the offer Mark,am going to pass as I'm out at 4am Monday morning now with work (can't do two early starts at my age !) everyone have a great time tomorrow and seen you out soon :LOL:
No worries Dave see you again soon.

Back