Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

touch wood ma knees been ok and ave been putting some miles on the univega so i'm quite looking forward to this now :D :D :D :D

Re: the list

THE LIST:

Kaiser
The Ken
Clockworkgazz
mikee
robmac
Tazio
Zigzag
big.eck
boxxer
DaveDH
DaveDH's pal and his son and other pals x2 maybe on modern
Velomaniac
JamieDyer
Jimihendrix
trev
gazmac
shed
man in black(poss)

mikee":2i3dlzwz said:
yup me too ,can't wait

whats the order of events chief ?

I'm sure TK will lets us know in the fullness of time, I will bring my bike stand and scale with hanging doodah. We could run the weigh in whilst chit chatting in the carpark.

big.eck":ikodpm8l said:
mines isnt that light but it's silly light for me so please take that into mind ;)

We should have a rule that you can omit the weight of one element of the bike of your choice.

My Jim Cilienski pedals are still depressing me with their weight but making me happy in terms of comfort and gripiness. If only they didn't weigh 700g :(

I might be there if I can build up a Cannondale F700 frame I just got. Will need to rebuild a Headshok Fatty Ultra fork then nick all the bits off my Coyote to put on the Cannondale.
If I get it done I'll be there :LOL: but if I eff it up I won't. :oops:

I've just realised I don't know where to go! Well obviously I can get to Dunkeld but not sure where after that.

I presume The Ken will be giving clear directions on where the meet is? Or maybe even a sat-nav address?

old_coyote_pedaller":viczvva6 said:
I might be there if I can build up a Cannondale F700 frame I just got. Will need to rebuild a Headshok Fatty Ultra fork then nick all the bits off my Coyote to put on the Cannondale.
If I get it done I'll be there :LOL: but if I eff it up I won't. :oops:

just bring the bits john
we'll build it in the carpark

Back