INEVITABLE END

SLIM":1wg9haz7 said:
thats the problem , she has no idea of the value of them

i just envisage her giving them away or binning them :shock:

or do i come clean and tell her how much money has gone into them , risking divorce :LOL:

You see, thats the whole problem. We daren't tell them what they are worth because they will then realise how much we have really spent on them! :LOL:

Leave a note in your will fessing up to everything and giving the true value, and who to contact to deal with a sale/parts split of them! :LOL:

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":2aktgvot said:
You see, thats the whole problem. We daren't tell them what they are worth because they will then realise how much we have really spent on them! :LOL:

don't underestimate your wifes knowledge of your hobby and activities. We had a bbq/fireworks party last night and i overheard the wife and neighbour chatting:

Neighbour: Why dont you put your car in the garage MrsMCK? I know Kevin's car is too big.
Wife: Kevin's bikes are worth more than my car! (newshape Fiesta :shock: )

You've been warned.

:shock: :shock:

This cant be true.........this was meant to be our secret world where the wife dont understand and dont take an interest........

Tell me its not true MCK

Oh, BTW, are you making it to the BHF Challange next Sun?

I so wish it wasn't true!

And I had no idea either - wife shows little interest when I buy a new bike other than what colour is it?

She showed a little more interest in my DOGS BOLX - wouldn't believe the name and then tried to convince me to remove the decals as our 4yo is learning to read!

MadCowKev":jbo9kf49 said:
She showed a little more interest in my DOGS BOLX - wouldn't believe the name and then tried to convince me to remove the decals as our 4yo is learning to read!

Thats women for you!

Its all 'new bike......really dear, I'm not intersted......' Then they look at the bank statement and scream.......'HOW MUCH!!!!!'

We cant win.

I remember when some guy from MBUK went on Blue Peter, they forced him to Tip Ex out the X of BOLX cus its deemed 'too rude'. Tut!

stick everything on a massive spreadsheet with ideas of price, leave with your solicitor to be handed to your wife in the event of death.

...and for Gods sake Mike don't let her see it before, or it may well mean imminent demise :shock:

Back