If 'They' were to remake just one thing...Wish hard gang...

development_cycle":w2w2v08y said:
I'm with the Smoke and Dart tyre guys!

Add me to the list on this one.

I'd put them on the DB Response Elite once they have decided to re-make it............ :(

BULA hats with big red flowers on . . . .Just like the one my other half put in the bin because I should have grown up by now.

jonrock":2luo9v3s said:
BULLEYE HUBS

Still available and being made. Haven't changed one single mm (or in the case of Roger Durham, .01"), though fewer color choices.

Pinguwin

pinguwin":3rekmgpy said:
Syncros still makes posts that are pretty true to the originals. The only difference that I can notice is that they have different lettering on them. Just got one a few weeks ago. If most of the things listed here were remade as close as the syncros post is, we'd have a lot of happy campers.

Yep, but as they say, the devil is in the detail!

ededwards":yntfuf0h said:
Yep, but as they say, the devil is in the detail!

If Klein came out with rigid Attitudes and changed the font of the labels, I'd not be complaining, in fact, I'd camp out for a week in front of my LBS to place an order, not showering for the duration, eating nothing but Clif bars, wearing some weird thing on my head made of old spokes, and would probably end up on the local news as a human interest story.

Same would go for Specialized Ground Controls, which is another item I'd really like back (actually there are dozens, but I will keep limited). However First Flight Bike has Timbuktus which are actually very similar to a GC. Close enough that I'm going to be getting a number of pairs.

Pinguwin

shimano thumbshifters. 8sp! 9sp is the spawn of the devil...

thumbies work BETTER than rapidfire. now i need to install some downtube shifters in my roadbike.

Attachments

• wickedfrentepaul.jpg
    wickedfrentepaul.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,185
I've been thinking about this.
As much as I would love it if Klein started up again making 1990 Attitudes, or if Pace started making RC200's again but then I thought no. I still couldn't justify a £1000 frame, and besides I really like riding my old bikes. So it has to be consumables for me.

M900 groupsets and components.
Mavic 231CD's
Amber wall tyres.

Stick Legs":31jslxo8 said:
Amber wall tyres.

Don't forget about Timbuktu's.

Interesting idea about consumables. Would we view the Klein or Pace goodies if they 2008 models the same as the old stuff. Haven't thought of that.

P. Guin

Back