1994 GT Zaskar *Updated*

Tallpaul, your a genius!
Just blitzed my RTS with Brasso...... :shock:
Shes back to her original glory :cool:
I'll be posting a thread in Readers Bikes on Monday cus shes taken on a new look, take a look.
Thanks for the Brasso tip ;)

I buckled and rebuilt her with some 'nicer' parts. Shed over a pound of weight in the process.

I've updated the first post with the new spec and pictures :)

Wow terribly nice job you did.......

I've seen my own Zaskar transforming from a matte ball beared frame to a highly shining beauty.

Nice parts you took, not sure about teh purple but as picture it looks :)

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3u5gmro2 said:
It simply has to be a Mag21.

So I was right then???? ;)

Looking good, and like the skinny tyres. Got some 1.8 Panaracer on my Avalanche, makes the handling much better for XC than the 2.3 (yes, really :shock: ) Kenda's it came with.

Nice job :cool:

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":pogeoj80 said:
So I was right then???? ;)

Looking good, and like the skinny tyres. Got some 1.8 Panaracer on my Avalanche, makes the handling much better for XC than the 2.3 (yes, really :shock: ) Kenda's it came with.

Nice job :cool:

i've got some Mag21 SL/Ti's too, but i think the ones on suit it better.

My mate has an '07 Avalanche, it's a bloody tank of a bike. He likes the Kenda's but they must weigh a pound each?

The Avalanche Expert is a tank, but its a go anywhere do anything bike. I like it as I can leave it, not wash it, just ignore it really, week in week out and it never complains.

Makes riding the RTS that much nicer, except its more high maintenance! Bit like a women really! ;)

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":2inb9y8f said:
The Avalanche Expert is a tank, but its a go anywhere do anything bike. I like it as I can leave it, not wash it, just ignore it really, week in week out and it never complains.

Exactly what my mate does with his, it's the first bike he's bought that cost more than £100 new. He was suprised when the cranks fell off the other day :LOL:

As it was assembled by the monkeys at halfords, i was amazed it'd lasted this long without something coming off ;)

Hmm, I dont think I'd be that bad :LOL:

Still, it cant moan that much as it does get more attention than my Vectra!

Back