Retrobike National Event Series: Rd 2 Thetford 23/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick note for sunday, if everyone could have a concact number writed down to be collated, just in case, & have an idea of what will be required at lunch time so i can give the ladies in the cafe a heads up before we set off. there's only 3 or 4 of them & 20+ of us rocking up all at once would be a little unfair.

should help day dayt go as smoothly as poss.

Shall we get a roll call going then so we can get an idea on number for the cafe folk?

From the North East and Yorkies (sponsored by Red Bull, ProPlus, Little Chef, Costa Coffee, OPEC and Shell Optimax)

Dr S
SimonsideResident
Kev Duckworth
Kaya
marc two tone
Sithlord
BarnsleyMick

cheers doc s, if we could have a rough number by fri pm of i can get an email off that'd be cool

I'm going to try to come along with my son, if that's OK. First time on a retrobike ride, so please bear with us if we appear to be confused.

Got to leave around 12:15 so might have to bail out early.

And my son has only recently had his leg out of plaster, so if it starts giving him grief, we'll have to leave early :-(

Cheers!
Luke

FOR THE ROLL CALL I CAN CONFIRM 3 PLUS 1 OTHER, BAD BACK ALLOWING.LOOKING LIKE ITS GOING TO BE SPECIAL.HOPE YOU MAKE IT LUKE AS THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD TURN OUT OF RIDERS AND BIKES.SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY .BOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back