Lance Armstrong again

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's impossible to do all the Classics in the beginning of the season, the Tours during the season, then the Championships and cash/appearance races at the end (not to mention all the training during) without doing drugs. It's pro cycling. You have to do drugs to win. Your teammates have to do drugs to give you the level of support needed to win. Roll the credits.

FMJ":2f5gx0oo said:
I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's impossible to do all the Classics in the beginning of the season, the Tours during the season, then the Championships and cash/appearance races at the end (not to mention all the training during) without doing drugs. It's pro cycling. You have to do drugs to win. Your teammates have to do drugs to give you the level of support needed to win. Roll the credits.

What has the roll call of a race season got to do with Armstrong?

He's never done a full season, has he?

al.

FMJ":36q0qivo said:
I see what the fuss is about - he's the cyclist that many love to hate.

Hate leads to fear, fear leads to anger, anger leads to the dark side of the force.

Clearly he's sith.

Boo, hiss...

mr no nutts never finish's a season that he's paid for al he cares about is trying to win the tour de france and uses some of the classics for training and then cashs in later with sponcers and the races they give him money to turn up too gotta give it too him if some one paid me shit loads to just turn up and ride id say where and when

s i still dont like the guy every interview iv'e seen show's him for the stuck up his own arse self importance personality problem he suffers with :roll: :roll: even his missus left as she had enough of it :twisted: below the belt there i know shame there's nothing else there other wise she might have stayed :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back