WTD - disc brake set (hydraulic) FOUND

ive got a hotch botch of crap that might be of use to you if you can be arsed to bleed them?

they came on a bike i bought to start a mate out riding but i'd say they need a bleed, maybe even new seals in the levers :? ...they are IS mount

i have 2 shimano 160mm 6 bolt discs that again, ive never used

are these any good to you? if so pm me your address and i'll carefully chuck them in the post :)

I have a pair of Hayes 10th Anniversary carbon fibre bladed HFX9s with Goodridge hoses. Pads are reasonable front is bled, rear may be alright too as I had to disconnect to the hose. Great pair of brakes to be honest. Front is a 203 and rear is a 180. Come with IS to post mount adapters for both as they are a post mount. Better IMO. Looking for about 70 quid.

BertR00t":2acwo6ue said:
I have a pair of Hayes 10th Anniversary carbon fibre bladed HFX9s with Goodridge hoses. Pads are reasonable front is bled, rear may be alright too as I had to disconnect to the hose. Great pair of brakes to be honest. Front is a 203 and rear is a 180. Come with IS to post mount adapters for both as they are a post mount. Better IMO. Looking for about 70 quid.

sounds good, could you PM me a photo or three?

What else is out there chaps? :)

Back